Oct 26, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

So i've been a bit behind on writing so i'm going to group the past two weekends together. Bear with me if its a bit long.


October 12, 2013 
Saturday's visit to Ellijay's Apple Festival was quite an adventure. I set off to meet A there and of course got lost. I'm a bit directionally challenged. Once I finally found where she parked, we headed in to the festival. Once inside, A decides she doesn't want festival food, she's a healthy eater. We head to find a shuttle to take us downtown. well it was being super slow so someone told us it wouldn't take long to walk downtown. Haha it took us an hour. We finally found our way to a restaurant, Cajun Depot Grill, a shuttle, and back to the festival. Every aisle had booths full of crafts and other festive things. I got me a yummy caramel apple and apple pie and then we were on our way. I think we both learned how important it is to planning.


October 18, 2013
Bonfire night with the fam!! no further explanation needed.


October 19, 2013 
The morning started out with my mom and I taking Gotcha to petsmart for a costume party. He was dressed like a penguin!! We were one of the first ten dogs there in costume so we received a goodie bag and a stuffed bear.

Next my mom and I went to a baby shower for a lady she works with.

This all leads to the best part of the whole day A's 24th Birthday!!!! We started the night off at chili's. The four of us split their 2 for $35 deal and it was plenty of food. You get an appetizer, two margaritas, two meals, and a dessert. We got chips and salsa, quesadillas, honey chipotle crispers , and the new reese's lava cake. Ohmygosh it was delish!!!! you should definitely try it.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Molten Cake
Next, we went on to ArtsyU! ArtsyU is one of those places where you go and they show you how to paint the picture. It was oh so much fun and I definitely plan on going back. The instructor was super nice and helpful. There really was no way to mess the painting up because she tells you exactly what to do. You can check out my review here.

October 20, 2013
My parents and I decided to check out the Chattanooga Market. They had some neat vendors and we got to try some samples. We then ate at Universal Joint. It was pretty good.

Well that was my past few weekends. Thanks for reading

-Sara Lou 

No comments:

Post a Comment